Tuesday, May 04, 2010

"Please call my mobile number"

Monday, most of the people will feel 'blue', especially siting in office, and have to read through hundred of emails which accumulated during weekend.

For me, I wouldn't feel so 'blue', because I do feel 'light-blue' everyday. However, yesterday were different! While I nearly stifle by answering call from Taiwan, there was one Singapore customer that actually "cheer" me up.

"Hai-ed, this is Ar-lu from xxx Corp. Can i give you my tag number?", said an Indian guy.

"Of course sir!May I have the Service Tag number?"

I need to take 3mins to obtain the service tag from this customer, due to he is in data center and his heavy accent. After verify the service tag number, I noticed that he is new caller, no contact details from our database; and yet I've no chance to get his contact number, due to his words come out like a machine gun from his mouth.

Then, I took another 20mins just to understand the issue; Finally, I use 15mins to explain the service arrangement to him.

At last, he said this to me:
"..ok sir, please have your onsite engineer to call my mobile phone.." , then he hang up the phone.

I were wondering what number should I reach him since he just hang up the phone like this. Surprisingly, I laughed. Immediately I share this in my Facebook and get few reply from my friends.

Roughly 15mins later, he call back, and kind of blame me as below:
"..oh, I thought you should have my mobile number since i'm your customer..."

I laughed after I end this call, and think how funny this customer it is. Superstar like Jackie Chan's contact details wouldn't know by any of us, what say him?

0 comments: