Friday, August 13, 2010

Funny agent from Zitron outlet

Two weeks ago, I drive all the way down from Bayan Lepas to Pulau Tikus, step into Zitron (Nokia Phone & Accessories dealer) outlet to buy a replacement battery for my Nokia 6500 Slide. I thought this outlet can improve and become outclass than other competitors compared to two years back, as iPhone & Blackberry already become a "threat" to Nokia nowadays. However, I'm still getting the same answer as two years ago:

"..sorry sir, if you want, we need to order and will call you once we receive the stock.."

As usual, I just can response with "Thank you!"

Two days ago, I receive a call from that outlet, and one male agent start to greet me as below -

Zitron Dealer: "..Good Evening Mr. Tan, this is xxx from Nokia Centre! Previously you order one Nokia battery from us right?"

*Of course I am!!
*

Me: "Yes!"

Zitron Dealer: "..May i know what is the battery model that you order?"

*What the hell!?!?*

Me: "Hello, I'm using the phone to talk to you now, how to give you the battery model right now!?!!? I'm using 6500 Slide, can you check it out?"

Nokia Dealer: "..Ya, i knew this is 6500 Slide, but just want to confirm whether I order the right one for you, because status shows no stock available in our system even in KL"

Me: "Bro, you are Nokia Dealer, if you don't know, then who can order the right/original battery for me?!!"

Zitron Dealer: ".Oh, just want to inform that due to part shortage, you might need to wait for another 1-2 weeks..."

Me: "OK, keep me posted then!"

What a unprofessional service that I get from Zitron outlet Penang.

an adorable gift from Thailand, of course it is brought by one of my Thai friend - Natee. Actually this is a white chocolate in tiny ball shape. With the packing design, it just looks like a cute panda. Like what McD always said "I'm Lovin it!"

0 comments: