Friday, December 31, 2010

Chin Huey in Straits Quay...

The remorse feeling of me makes me write this blog post to show some beauty of Straits Quay with the vibrant and gorgeous model - Chin Huey. Major credits should goes to Chin Huey, and she should conceited as she manage to add colors to Straits Quay - an under development shopping mall/residential area.

#1
a remarkable shot. I've been brought to the security office 'mercilessly' after this shoot... -.-"

#2
Personally, I like this shoot a lot, as the directional lighting from left bring a little bit feeling of studio portraits. :p

#3
I took this photo sneakily from the staircase...

#4
That's how Chin Huey add the colors to Straits Quay!!

#5
She is also sweet as the lollipop, and the wallpaper is meant for her. :-)

#6

#7
Thanks to Joey for the human-made wind to come out such effect.. :-)

#8


#9


#10

a seductive post from Chin Huey..

0 comments: