Friday, February 11, 2011

"Passion will help you do better" by Donald J. Trump

If you ever read "Trump 101 - The Way to Success", sure you'll find the book abound with a lot of meaningful quotes from Trump (the author); and I do agree as I found that most of it are able to change my mind from negative to the bright one.

One of the quote: "..Passion will help you do better..", which I like the most. By pushing this quote into my mind, slowly I discover in order to have passion, first I have to love my job. To ensure I can love my job, automatically, I started to explore the positive 'thing' that I can gain from it; indirectly, I'll give 101% hard work to ensure I can get what I should have from the job.

I'm highly recommend this book to all of you as it is able to help us to identify yourself in a position, then motivate us by derive passion and move further. So, what are you waiting for?

**Apologize to my friend who wish to borrow this book from me, I'm not able to lend you this as this is not belong to me. I'm sorry :-)

I photo-shoot this kitty on the first day of Lunar calender Year of Rabbit 2011. I'm surprise that I can shoot this photo, as I prefer doggie more than kitty. :-)

0 comments: