Saturday, July 17, 2010

Aji Noren (Japanese Restaurant) 味暖薕

I thought when someone was nearly starved to death, he/she will act either physically or mentally slow and weak. However, the feeling of starve also can 'improve our efficiency' in some perspective. Last Thursday night, due to my mum wasn't free to cook the dinner, and the sickness make me overwhelmed by a surge of starve, which make me promise myself to get a better dinner so that I can feel better.

At last, I chose to fill my stomach at Aji Noren Japanese Restaurant near Tanjung Tokong. Yea, it is far, but I just like to have dinner in that period of time. *Sounds conceited*

One of my female buddy was under my invitation, and luckily she do like Japanese food especially the Salmon Sashimi.

We're the first customer of this restaurant, and we spend our time there by reading the food menu for almost 10 minutes before we really make the order. What we ordered? Please continue read the below contents.

#1
Here it is.

#2
The cashier corner.

#3
This shop have two partition, the normal dining area, and 'tatami'

#4
Here is the 'tatami' area that I mentioned, nice feeling to eat there, but your leg gonna suffer if you plan to be there for a long hours.

#5
Salmon Sashimi - RM26 (6x)

#6
Enoki Bata (Garlic Rice) - RM10

#7
My buddy intro this Japanese alcohol drink to me - Umeishu. Two thumbs up for me.

#8
Ramen, spicy taste. I didn't get this name due to it is not printed in the receipt. *Shhh..don't mentioned this to Aji Noren*

#9
Gohan Ru - RM6. Personally I'm not really like this because it is too salty for me. It is cook with cheese. If you take this with a big bowl of white rice, it might be nice, who knows?

#10
This is the prove that we did finish the food without any leftover.

#11
I start to love Umeishu. According to my buddy, this only available in this shop, and she can't find this at all hypermarket, or even airport.

#12
Another clean bowl and plate after we put all the food into our stomach.

#13
I just like this...

#14
A very adorable toilet sign which confuse me whether this is refers to Female or Male.

Aji Noren Japanese Restaurant
Address: 98-G-25, Prima Tanjung, Jalan Fettes, Bandar Tanjung Tokong, 11200 Penang.
Tel: 04-899 4720

*Tips: If you wish to have dinner there during weekend after 7pm, better give a call and make reservation, else you gotta queue up for >30mins

8 comments:

热带雨林 said...

看起来好好吃,环境很美

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

是真的很不错啦!不过面积会比较小~ 晚饭时间要去的话,真的建议先去订桌... :-)

(e+ho)ng said...

BO JIO!

On the identity of your , you know who I'll be guessing so am I right?

Umeishu is a type of sake? I'm very interested in having a taste so invite me the next time you're going! :)

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

okok, noted! But you can go with your wife also mah... :-)
such nice environment, not really suitable for just u & me (all guys)

(e+ho)ng said...

@~~詠鉌の物語~~:
Hmm... my previous comment didn't turn out the way I intend it to be. Allow me to requote:
On the identity of your buddy, you know who I'll be guessing, so am I right?

I can ask my wife while you can ask your buddy, right? ;)

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

Aiyo, I don't think your answer is right. :-)

Umeishu, not Sake; is a whisky made of Plum, with Alcohol % around 11 - 12.5% :-)

(e+ho)ng said...

@~~詠鉌の物語~~:
Whiskey made of plum? Good enough, schedule me a date! I'm serious!

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

(e+ho)ng :ok, i believe u r serious! But pls dun get drunk,i'm not gonna explain to ur wife. ^_^