Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Penang Blue Reef (Fish & Chips) - Strait Quay

Straits Quay - I can't believe I will have my dinner there. That day, after work, no idea where and what to eat; end up decided to have our dinner at Straits Quay.

As usual, I'll need to take a 'tour' to most of the restaurant, then only able decide what to eat. Blue Reef, is very new to me and this is the main reason why I willing to step in and try their food.

My review to Blue Reef:
Environment: 7/10 Stars
Service: 7/10 Stars
Food: 6/10 Stars

#1
the environment is good..and I guess this is the reason why people are coming.

#2

actually the weather is hot when we arrive there, and that's why I prefer a cup of cold beer...

#3

the serving is slow, I have sufficient time to aim, focus then shoot..

#4
mushroom soup with some bread slices and olive oil as topping, taste good.

#5
Too many choice, many people don't know what to order.

#6
Food served without customer?

#7

This cake is delicious, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream, is really nice.

2 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

What about giving your verdict on the Clinic Cafe in Gurney Drive? I'm pretty sure it's a good place for DSLR lovers. :)

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

ok, let's arrange a dinner to Clinic Cafe :p