Friday, September 10, 2010

Confused by the Nikon free calender

This week (weak) I'm just 'sick', head always spinning round and round; and my mind always turned into 'Sleep Mode' like the Windows Vista or Windows 7.

Why? This is a 'no-answer-question' to me as well. What I can think of is time for my body to have some 'maintenance'. One the way that I can think of to get rid of this 'sick' feeling is REST (= sleep). It has been a decades that I never sleep for more than 10 hours since my scouting life during high school; surprisingly I did it on the past Wednesday, which consider a movie day for many youngster, but I have 'recharge' myself for one whole night.

Thursday morning, I feel better. Maybe psychologically feel that I suppose to feel better after the long rest; but seems I was wrong...

*************
Discussing about the Langkawi trip with colleagues, and Malaysia Day which held on 16-September-2010 holiday was brought into the topic as well. One of the colleague told me it is on Thursday; after take a look to my desk calender, I correct her it suppose fall on Monday, not Thursday.

Everyone were just look at me, and ask me whether I look at the August one but not September. Their statement rendered me stunned as my eyes still reflecting the big bold words "SEPTEMBER 2010" from the calender, but I just don't know why I was wrong? Am I over-rest? or something went wrong from me?

At that moment, I'm blank, and just subservient to counter-check the calender again and again. Finally, I found that I was right, and at the same time I was wrong; but at least, i got the answer. :-)

Take a look at the date: after 12-September-2010, it jump to 16-September-2010. The following week, after 19-September-2010, it jump to 23-September-2010.
Yeah, it is the calender's fault.

0 comments: