Saturday, October 23, 2010

Enquiry or Complaint?

Many Singapore customer tend to ask many technical question after they received the server/storage. For me, I don't think that is kind of enquiry, but I feel they're just a living thing that can't stop complaining.

Simple question for a LCD Monitor problem, they'll asking with a friendly tone, but with a lot of 'thorns' hide within the sentences.

"..I found the LCD is shaky and it happened every 8-10sec. Is that the hardware issue? Oh ya, can I sue Dexx as it cause my eye very uncomfortable.. "

I just answered as below:

"..Allow me to help you on the LCD monitor issue, and that's your choice whether you want to sue Dexx or not..", and blar blar blar....

I thought my answer can divert customer attention, and satisfy as I didn't reject him for the replacement. And recently, I'm always surprised by something that I totally can't think of;

"..Of course you must arrange for the replacement, because i'm pay for that! But do you think after the LCD monitor replacement my eye will just be fine in a second?? "
I nearly want to shout at this brainless, pity living thing like Adam Lambert's hit song :
Of course, an educated and professional person like me wouldn't do this to customer, but frank to say I did scold him from my heart. -.-"

At last, I suggest him to call Customer Care department for those 'sue' request, and I just feel sick continue talk to this civilized people but only with a piece of Certificate, and that's it. I'm doubt whether in his skull did carry something that allow him to think like a human or not!!
Believe me or not, this is definitely not a kind of fictitious, but it does exist. Cheers for Singaporean!

another 'old' shot done by my 'old' Nikon D60 with Nikkor 55-200mm f3.5 - 5.6

*P/S: the main purpose I wrote this is to release/express my unbalance feeling toward my daily job only; there is nothing more than this

0 comments: