Monday, April 25, 2011

Chew Jetty with my old friends

It has been 2 years since the last their last visit, and I'm so happy when I know they gonna visit their 'second hometown' again. I suppose to meet them in March 2011, due to some obstacles, this trip had postponed to April.

However, I'm so guilty to them as I need to work on Sunday and miss out a lot fun with them. Sincerely apologize to all my college buddies.

#1
I think YY will own a DSLR soon :-)

#2
honestly, you gals are very photogenic :-)

#3
one of the landmark of Chew Jetty

#4
Siao Wen + Wan Wan + burned house..

#5
YY + burned house = ?

#6
They are from Kingdom of Far Far Away..

#7
They're my TARC college buddies

#8
Upon special request, I need to take this photo with the 'fisherman'

#9
3P - three pretties :-)

#10
What YY doing there?

#11

3 comments:

woody said...

wasai.. so many girls geh.. :P

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

hehehe..the group photos got my male collegemate mah :p

woody said...

i can only see girls.. guys i cannot see or dun wan to see.. kekeke..