Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hody in Kek Lok Si Penang

The day before 23-Jan-2011, I were having sore throat and flu, totally don't feel wanna step out of my room.

Barry - the organizer, called me late at night, and persuade me to attend this portraits photo session as many people can't make it at last minutes. Honestly, this persuasions can't really rebuild my zeal for this photo session just simply because I have to work in the next morning, and my body had give me a lot of 'signal' to rest (start to flu). Who knows, Barry was kind enough to come out an arrangement, and I make it at last....

My photoshoot buddies: Patrick , OngTc, Barry & DC
#1
as usual, a 'warm-up' shot in Kek Lok Si's car park. :-)

#2
I like Flash photography. Guess what, to counter the very bright sunlight at the back, I have to set my Nikon SB900 Flash-gun to +3, to come out the directional light from the left.

#3
Casual shot at the corridor in front of the biggest hall in Kek Lok si

#4
Personally I like the bokeh of Nikkor 85mm f1.8, that's why I set to f2.0 for this shot. :-)

#5
Hody just have the natural ability to add color to the stony wall like this.

#6
a lovely gesture

#7
I just found that she have a pretty leg..

#8
Seductive smile from Hody :-)

#9
Nikkor 85mm really did a great job for the bokeh, and I just love it so much!!

#10
nothing special, just a normal shot

#11
a great posture with the background

#12
another one from Hody :-)

#13
a dreamy feel with a little over-expose from the backlight :-)

#14

#15

#16

0 comments: